Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Cookie Bouquet

Last year I was caught by baking bug I was so enthusiastic about baking ,took various classes , I guess "Obsessed " would be the right word. More than baking decorating was like being a child again , It was very therapeutic to decorate for kids and friends .One of those experiments was to make these cookie bouquets . Came out impressive considering that its the first time I have every tried to attempt something like this. But let me tell you as fancy as decorating sound , the after math of cleanup is such a mess. wish there was an easy way to decorate without the clean up.
Anyways it was a standard sugar cookie recipe from the web and decorated using royal icing.
wilton.com and cakecentral.com are great websites for ideas and recipes and were my inspiration for baking

0 comments:

 
Web Statistics