Monday, January 21, 2008

Bay Area Indian Food Bloogers Meet

Dear Readers,

Shankari of Stream of Consciousness.. and few others have decided to host a bay area Indian food bloogers meet.
If you would like to be a part please email Shankari at indianfood.cooking@gmail.com.

From Shankari's blog .....


A few of us got thinking and decided it is time we all meet face to face and get to know one another. So here is a good opportunity if you live in the Bay Area.Please email me if you will attend this event.
Date: February 16thTime: 12:30pmVenue: San Jose or Fremont

Plan:
Once we decide on how many of us can make it, each of us choose a recipe from another blogger we will be meeting and bring that to our party. Agenda - Meet fellow bloggers - Eat Food & talk food and nothing more!Please bring canned food with you that we will donate to the local food bank.See you soon!

8 comments:

Rajitha said...

i came here to say 'hi!' and now i realise that u guys are planning a meet :)..i want to come too :(...don't forget to pics girls and make all of us jealous ;)...have fun!

sra said...

Hi Sreelu, where have you been? How are you?

Ramya's Mane Adige said...

Good to hear that u guys plan to meet.. have fun!!

Sia said...

how cool is that:) u girls have fun:)

Pooja said...

i just left comment on Shankari's blog and found your post here.
When u meet , take some pics to share with all of us. we will miss that.
have fun foodies...

Hima said...

I wish I could meet you all guys. I am pretty far off from that area. Have fun and do share your photos please.

Cynthia said...

This is a great idea. Hope you all have fun.

Uma said...

Hi Sreelu,

Thanks for inviting me to the blogger's meet. I would love to come. I live near Sacramento. I think I can make it. Can you send me the details? Thanks.

 
Web Statistics