Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to me errrrr my blog
Pic courtsey istockphoto.com

Its exactly been a year since I have started to blog, just seems like yesterday. This year has been a great learning experience. I am so glad to meet all the wonderful people through my blog both personally and virtually. I would like to thank my readers, co-bloggers, family and friends whose encouragement keeps me going. I have learnt a great deal from all of you. Coming year I hope to get to work on blog layout and improve upon on content.
Also this happens to be my 100th post , Yahooooooooo what a way to celebrate my first anniversary. This is to all of you whose comments, suggestions, emails and phone calls make it truly worth blogging.
Love ya,
Sreelu

21 comments:

Meera said...

Happy Birthday!!

Mythreyee said...

happy first anniversary to my dear friend sreelu's, tasty travels.

DEEPA said...

Hey Buddy !!!..congrats on the anniv....There is something more waiting for you in my blog ..Check it out .....Congrats once again

sra said...

Mee blaagu ki janmadina subhakankshalu, Sreelu! How's that for a real Telugu greeting? ;)

Sreelu said...

Meera & Mytreeye , Thanks for your wishes !!!

Deepz, thanks for the award you rock :)

Sra,
dhanyavadamulu, me telugu greeting naku chala special ga anipinchindi :)

Srivalli said...

Many happy returns of the day..may you blog for many more years to come..:D

Jayashree said...

Happy bloggiversary.

Padmaja said...

Many many happy returns of the day Sreelu.
Its been a pleasure to know and sra and sreelu enti telugu lo greetings aa. bale anipinchindhi telugu lo chadhavatam. cool!!!

Nupur said...

Congratulations! Your bright and pretty blog always brings a smile to my face whenever I visit.

Asha said...

Happy first Sreelu! Beautiful cupcake!:))

Madhavi said...

Happy bday. I really like ur blog.

Alpa said...

Happy birthday to your blog!

Rina said...

Keep the good work going girl....what a coincidence of 100 post at the end of 1 year.
So HBD to Rachel Ray's errrrrrrr I mean "Sreelu's Tasty Travels."

Happy cook said...

Happy birthday to your wonderful blog

Laavanya said...

A very happy birthday to your blog! :)

TBC said...

Congrats and best wishes.

sunita said...

An anniversary and a century..that calls for a double celebration :-)...Congrats , Sreelu, may you have many more.

Uma said...

Congrants on the successful year! many more years to go ahead. Happy Birthday to you Sreelu,,I mean Sreelu's Tasty Travels!

Sreelu said...

girls thanks for the wishes I was as excited as a pre-schooler on her b'day

bee said...

a happy birthday to a beautiful blog.

Bhavna said...

Your blog is yummy! Literally :-)
I am a 'special dishes only cook' and found so many recepies on your blog that I would like to try out!

And Happy B'day to your bloggie!

 
Web Statistics