Sunday, April 27, 2008

Need Suggestion -Click Au Naturel

Life for me in on a high gear, sorry could not blog for a while. However got a chance to click few pictures after my trip to local farmers market.
I would love your guys opinion on which picture to send for Click hosted by Bee & Jai.
Picture1
This is a picture of Orange blossom from my yard, with the advent of spring Orange tree is full of blossoms and the scent of these flowers is out of the world wish I could pass the scent on to the blog as well.
Picture 2
Vine ripe tomatoes from local farmers market, no recipes need to cook this beauty just slice and eat with sea salt.
Let me know which one fares better deadline for submission is 30th.

12 comments:

indosungod said...

Picture 2.

Orange blossom would love to get a whiff of the scent but there is something about those tomatoes that make me want to grab them :)

Rina said...

Hard to make a choice here...while the orange blossom is u'rs and so natural...fit for the theme of Click, can't resist the natural color of tomatoes too. Mat be Picture 2.

vasudha said...

pic2..the colors in that pic are amazing..

Sukanya Ramkumar said...

Hi Sreelu.... Both the pics looks Awesome.... I think the tomato looks more colourful...

Mythreyee said...

Both looks good. But picture 2 is picture perfect.

Sailaja said...

Both looks wonderful. I liked the orange bloossom

bee said...

thanks, dear sreelu.

Namratha said...

Those tomatoes are screaming fresh alright...send that one in!! :)

Siri said...

wow, both the pics looks gorgeous Sree. Love the second pic. Welcome to DH and thanks for joining! Hope it will be an enjoyable experience for u..:D

Siri

Prema Sundar said...

I like the tomato picture.. The flower looks beautiful but the tomatoes look gorgeous. all the best

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Please go with Picture 2. Please edit the photo and remove the white spots on the right edge of the Tomatoes.

Good Luck!

Ani said...

Both look great Sridevi. My pic would be Orange blossom. Good luck!!

 
Web Statistics