Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Vroooooooom Grilled Cars Anyone ?

You know you are mom of boys when everything you cook somehow seem to turn into a ball, a car , a monster or some kind of bat. So much so sometimes food can turn into clones or droids or Pokeman character. Love love love being with my kids they are a world to me. Those PJ's and arm farts yes dear readers arm farts crack me up. All I wish is for time to stand still .

Making these cheesy sandwiches is super easy
Ingredients
2 slices whole wheat bread
cheese slices
Salsa ( I used pineapple salsa from Trader Joes)
and sweet basil


Cut bread slice and cheese with the same cookie cutter and lay cheese on top of bread



Spoon and Slather bread with salsa and top with basil

Grill with broil option for 3-5 minutes depending on your oven. Wallah grilled cars ready to

0 comments:

 
Web Statistics