Thursday, January 21, 2010

Feeling The Blues

I guess it has to do with the weather, rainy and cold. Just like to curl up in my goosedown and don't even want to step out. Don't you agree some days everything seems to go wrong, took me 45+ minutes to go to work in the morning ,kid forgot to take his lunch had to go to school to drop it, had to rush for an appointment during lunch break , went to a store did shopping only to realize that I forgot my wallet, I tell you day was jinxed, So glad its come to an end and yes its the weekend. This week seemed to have lasted forever.
Something to add color to my post, pic from my last trip to India.

3 comments:

notyet100 said...

loved the kathpulis,,,u talking about days,i feel as if this whole month is jinxed....

Asha said...

I understand!! It turned so cold, icy rain and cloudy here too after almost 66F and sunny! I felt the same way and I went and bought some soup bowls out of boredom and blue y'day! :D

Now all you to do is make some soup! feel better and enjoy the weekend.

ruchikacooks said...

The dolls make me think of all the cute craft shops back home..

 
Web Statistics