Thursday, January 14, 2010

Officially Baptized



So here I am writing my first post from my very own 17 inches MacBook pro my first foray into Apple OS, must admit I am so blown away. Have been playing with this puppy since evening. Few hours working on it made me realize what perfection and attention to details mean. I am in LOVE already.

Well my affair with Apple started with iPod then iPhone and now it is Mac what next black turtle neck tee may be?
Oh did I mention I got a sweet deal on this, which for some freaky reason makes my iMac even super cool.

In Mr. Jobs own words How to live before you die, one inspiring speech.

4 comments:

Amit said...

amazing video

Asha said...

Enjoy. Never had a Mac Laptop. Looking forward to many recipes from there to here! :))

Sreelu said...

Awww thanks Amit. Mr. Jobs is sure inspirational btw glad you stopped by my blog.

Asha, me too can't seem to get enough of it.

Cynthia said...

Ahhhh. I am Mac-loving too. Made my foray by getting my current Mac lap top in December of 2008.

 
Web Statistics