Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Project 365

Project 365
( bangles @Delhi Haat)
Inspired by facebook status and few bloggers decided to take up the challenge of Project 365, intent here is post everyday for the 365 days err 360 coming days. I see this as a challenge to get me out of the hump, I have been looking for some motivation to start blogging regularly I am hoping putting myself up for this challenge will get me going. So here are few topics/ guidelines of what I intent to blog in no particular order.

1. Post recipes ( which I can guarantee that I cannot do 360)
2. Post recipes that are in my to do list
3. Pictures of mine that I think are blog worthy
4. Post my restaurant reviews that are in my drafts since ever
5. Blogs/posts that tickle a funny bone or provoke a thought
6. Introduce few bloggers that I love via my blog
7. Any new products/designs that inspire me


Wish me Luck and hope this does not fall through like new year resolutions

13 comments:

sra said...

Wish you the very best. This is a nice pic to begin with. I think it has disappeared now but if I ever see that bangle cart, I want to take several pix of it.

Sreelu said...

Thank you Sra, you are a sweetheart, truth be told your first comment seems like a good omen, an energy booster for sure.Love ya !!

Jaya Wagle said...

Lovely pic Sreelu. Miss colorful markets out here where everything is tucked away neatly.

Sreelu said...

Thanks jaya, notin beats colors in India, be it bangles or people.Glad you liked it

Sailaja's said...

Nice pic.. Good luck

Nupur said...

Good luck! I love this picture of the bangles, the colors are stunning.

Asha said...

Colorful bangles, miss Mysore market!

Happy 2010, Sreelu.

Sreelu said...

Thanks Sailaja !!!

Nupur thank you so much, now that I broadcasted to the world I better make this happen -- No presuure :)

Awww Asha so glad to see you back. You have been missed. HYN to you too.

RV said...

A colorful start... good luck...

Sreelu said...

Thanks RV!!

Once Upon A Tea Time said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Yayy!! all the best akka :D

-- Sarat.

BangaloreBaker said...

Good Luck. I didn't know about this project else I would've said 'I am in'. 365 days of continuous blogging is challenging, but fun.

 
Web Statistics