Sunday, January 10, 2010

Vroooooooom Grilled Cars Anyone ?

You know you are mom of boys when everything you cook some how seem to turn into a ball, a car , a monster or some kind of bat, so much so sometimes food can turn into clones or droids or Pokeman characters. Love love love being with my kids they are a world to me. Those PJ's and arm farts yes dear readers arm farts crack me up. All I wish is for time to stand still.
Making these cheesy sandwiches is super easy
Ingredients
2 slices whole wheat bread
2 Cheese slices
Salsa ( I used pineapple salsa from Trader Joes)
and sweet basil




Cut bread slice and cheese with the same cookie cutter and lay cheese on top of bread


Spoon and Slather bread with salsa and top with basil


Grill with broil option for 3-5 minutes depending on your oven. Wallah grilled cars ready to eaten.


Few really hard puzzles from my kids
1. Why did teacher wear sun glasses to class ?
2. Why did otter cross the other side ?
3. Who stinks at math ?
Any answers ? any one ...

4 comments:

Radhika said...

Wow Sridevi, These look so yummy and I am sure kids will love them. I have to try them for Saahus and Sumya. I am enjoying you Project 365.... Keep going... All the best!

Radhika.

Happy cook said...

Yeah any small boys dream and i am sure any grown up guys would love this too.

Sailaja Damodaran said...

Perfect for kids lunch box

s said...

i wish i had those cookie cutters...they look super fun!

 
Web Statistics