Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mehandi Art Like You Have Never Seen Before

I have been a huge fan/follower of Darcy's Mehandi designs for a long time, it's about time I share my fondness with my readers. Darcy's creative and intricate designs are out of the world and beautiful. I can't wait for a chance to get my hands decorated by her and now for the best part she is right here in the bay area, specifically in Mission San Fransisco.

So for your next event be it a girls night out or a bridal ceremony think about having Darcy.
More information on Darcy and contact can be found here
Few image from her flickr stream below.
Click here to view her complete portfolio








All picture courtesy Darcy

5 comments:

Happy Cook said...

Beautiful indeed it is a art.

notyet100 said...

real nice designs,..thnks,..

kitchen queen said...

lovely and beautiful mehendi designs.

Asha said...

OMG! Takes a lot hard work and patience for both to sit so long with hands stretched. GORGEOUS!

Mona said...

Wow, the designs are amazing! Thanks for sharing.

 
Web Statistics