Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Oh My Valentine - Gifts Ideas

Valentines is just around the corner, though I really don't believe that you need a special day to tell that someone special you love them, still being told that you are loved and appreciated is always a good thing.
I am huge fan of etsy.com , a place to buy and sell all handmade things. I have picked few pendants that would please any lady, click on the link for more details. Most of the artisan are offering shipping by valentines so go check it out. Best part all of them are customizable to your choice.

For the lady who loves shopping

For the Diva



For mom, who nests and loves
Most of these range from $5 to $45. I hope you liked my selection, let me know what you think.

All pictures courtesy etsy.com

2 comments:

kitchen queen said...

wonderful idea of selections apt for each person.I am sure everbody would love to cherish each one's gift that is selected accurately and lovingly.

Asha said...

They are beautiful, meaningful and collectibles.

 
Web Statistics