Saturday, February 27, 2010

Show Me Some Love, Its My Birthday !!!

Yay, My blog turns three I could not have been happier and proud. I could not have had this milestone if not for my dear readers, family and friends and for their constant encouragement and support. So from the bottom of my heart thank you, thank you and thank you.

Three years ago when I started my blog never thought it would have a life of more than few days but here I am still going strong and enjoying every moment of it. My blog has helped me in more ways than I can imagine, got me connected to people who are passionate about what they do be it technology, food, photography, business etc , its sheer joy that I experience when I read them. Made few good friends by getting to know them through blogging. Blogging also made me realize the importance of knowing source of what I eat and be conscious of quality above quantity. Blogging has become my creative outlet and a way to wind down a hectic day. Above all, it has become a personal journal, which I can always look back at.

San few occasional comments like “She blogs cause she has nothing better to do “, I have had a blast last three years and hope I keep the same tempo for years to come. Only regret I just do not find time to change my blog layout, a blog makeover is way overdue. Hopefully before I turn four.

I am also super happy to celebrate my birthday on the festival of colors Holi. Happy Holi everyone.

Now wish me Happy Birthday and Good Luck will ya!!

13 comments:

kitchen queen said...

Hi congrats on ur milestone.You should still post more new recipes successfully and share with us.I wish u all the best.

sra said...

Happy BirthdayS to you, Sreelu! Nice pic!

Nupur said...

Happy Blog Birthday and wishing you many more! Blogging does give back so much to us.

Simran said...

Three years! WOW! Happy Blog Birthday.

Patricia Torres said...

Awesome... Happy Birthday... And Happy Holi to you too...

Saswati said...

Hi Sreelu!! hope you remember me!!i am back and Happy birthday.all my best wishes!

aquadaze said...

Hey happy birthday to your blog! Three years of blogging is awesome stuff!

kamalabhoopathy said...

Congrats!! keep rocking.

Jayashree said...

Happy blog anniversary.

Sreelu said...

Thanks everyone !!

Sowmya said...

happy blog bday .. way to go :)

Vaishali Sharma said...

Happy blog birthday and Happy Holi :)

Siri said...

Happy Bloggy birthday Sreelu :). and May you celebrate many such b'days in future.

Cheers,
Siri

 
Web Statistics