Thursday, May 6, 2010

Amar Chitra Katha - Online



I am sure Amar Chitra Katha has been a companion to all the kids in India growing up, Be it stories about mythology or witty Birbal or the morals of panchatanta , these stories had a profound impact . Every trip to India I usually pick up few Amar Chitra Katha books for my kids especially about Hanuman or Krishna or Rama for some reason my kids really love these books. Off late we have been buying e-comics and have been enjoying reading on line from Amar Chitra Katha
They also have a weekly free comic. I relive my childhood days reading ACK's with my kids again.

It's almost weekend and looking forward to it.

Amar Chitra Katha can be found online at http://www.amarchitrakatha.com/

1 comments:

Srimathi said...

Amar chitra katha is something I love to read any time.

 
Web Statistics