Sunday, October 31, 2010

Diwali Decorating Ideas/Inspirations

Diwali is around the corner, I hope all of you are as excited about Diwali as I am.Diwali is my favorite festival, there is something so special about decorating homes with diya's or candles, fire crackers, friends and food. As all of you are getting ready for Diwali wanted to share few decorating inspirations from few favorite bloggers. Here is wishing all of you a wonderful and a safe diwali. Please click on the pics for more information.

Floral Rangoli by DesignbyVani



Lentils inspired rangoli from designbyvani
Diwali Doily from http://rangdecor.blogspot.com/2010/10/doily-patterns.html
Beautiful Rangoli courtesy Arch from Rang Decor , I am hoping to recreating the pattern below this year at my home.
Flower Balls From Rajee
Gorgeous tablescape for Diwali from Rajee Sood , Click on the link for more pictures and awesome ideas. How beautiful and creative are these bangles when illuminated from IndieHome.
Just few floral candles will ring in the festive mood. (Pic courtesy bing image)



Combination of flowers,candles of various colors and height, adds quite a dimension to any table or home.


Check out my other post on Diwali decorations here
If you have ideas that you would like to share please email and I would love to add it to the list.
Sreelu

8 comments:

Patricia Torres said...

Oh my gosh.. thats lovely!! totally puts you in a festive mood!! I like the floral rangoli and might give that a go this year!!

Pavani said...

Everything looks sooo bautiful.. Thanks for posting the ideas. Wish you and your family a very Happy Deepavali.

Lakshmi -Celebrations said...

lovely blog sreelu.if u find anything attractive in my blog for diwali,your free to put up the images.let me know.love laksh

Sharmi said...

all look very pretty. I liked the bangles idea a lot:) Wish You a very happy Diwali!!

Sailaja said...

Lovely ideas. thanks for sharing

marilyn scott said...

I so love these ideas! I totally fell in love with those beautiful candles and rangoli designs. If you won't mind, I'll include this to my list of favorite Diwali decorations... They're simply awesome.

Cheers!

Sreelu said...

Marilyn, please do and would love if you could share your post link.

Sreelu

Prasad Kumar said...

Magnificent and very nice shot of Diwali. Very creative and really nice. I hope you don't mind me pinning some of these in my Pinterest board for Diwali 2015. I would be very happy to share them. Have a great day!

 
Web Statistics