Hara Bhara Palak Paneer with Broccoli, Asparagus and Spinach
Today's recipe is a kicked up version of Palak Paneer, addition of Broccoli and Asparagus add depth to the otherwise blah flavor of Palak Paneer.
2 cups of Paneer cubes about an inch in size
2 cups spinach washed and chopped finely
1 cup of broccoli florets
1 cup finely chopped tender Asparagus
3-4 green chilies (adjust according to taste)
3-4 whole garlic cloves
about an inch of ginger
1-2 tbsp of garam masala
1 tsp dhania powder
salt according to taste
2-3 tbsp of oil
1 tbsp of jeera.
1. Heat a pan add oil and when hot add jeera, ginger ,whole garlic and saute for few seconds.
2. Microwave broccoli and Asparagus on high for 5 minutes,till they turn tender.
3. Add steamed Broccoli,Asparagus and Spinach to the pan.
4. Add salt and saute for few seconds and allow to cook closed for about 5 minutes, stirring in between.
5. Allow it to cool for few minutes ,use a hand blender and blend to make a puree.
6. Now add Paneer and garam masala and mix well.
7. Optionally you can add a cup of milk to make it creamy.
Remove from heat and serve hot with roti's or rice.
Trust me Palak Paneer never tasted this good !!