Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Orange & Carrot Power Juice

Orange & Carrot Power Juice

I am going through a phase of juicing ever since I brought Vitamix I feel compelled to justify the price paid for the blender. Well no complaints so far, it does what it promises to out of the world smoothies.
Enjoyed a variety fruit combination smoothies, best part kids love it and I have my work cut out about giving them fruit a day.

Made Orange carrot juice yesterday morning it was delicious, refreshing and had such a cooling effect on the stomach.


2 carrots
2 oranges skin peeled
1 tbsp of agave (sugar substitute)
2 tbsp of lemon juice
1/2 cup of ice cubes

Run it through the vitamix and a minute later refreshing carrot orange juice is ready. For the first time I let go of my morning cup of coffee for a cup of  juice, I see this as a positive sign for my caffeine addiction.






9 comments:

Sathya Sankar said...

Orange-carrot juice looks very refreshing!
Gorgeous clicks!

kitchen queen said...

lovely refreshiing and appetising juice.

Sharmilee! :) said...

Looks so refreshing n cool, yummy and healthy drink

Sailaja said...

refreshing

s said...

yum..just what I need..

Kala said...

That does look delicious and healthy:)

Bharathy said...

I had this on my mind to make when i bought carrots after seeing the same in nithya's and sharmilee's places..
Now I see the same here and this will be my drink for tommorrow! :)

Nice recipe sreelu!

Sunshinemom said...

This must have been refreshing! I start my day mostly with coconut water or with raw juices. This seems perfect!

Farida said...

I like orange but if mixed with carrots need to try, thanks

farida
http://kitchensuperfood.com

 
Web Statistics