Monday, April 4, 2011

Sweet Sweet win - Celebrating with Strawberry Lassi

Strawberry Lassi



India’s epic win over the weekend will be a cherished and one of my “take away your breath moment” forever, I feel privileged to have lived to witness this historic win. Mahindra Singh Dhoni played like a true leader, giving an unforgettable high to over a billion people, Indians all over the world are still reeling and are in trance and it’s going to take a long time to get back to reality, 28 years in waiting and what a stellar finish.



Celebrating the occasion and raising a toast to Indian cricket team with my very favorite strawberry lassi so simple yet flavored packed and delicious

Ingredients
1 cup fresh strawberries
1 cup yogurt /Greek yogurt un-flavored (I used homemade yogurt)
3 tbsp. sugar/sugar substitute/agave/honey choice of your sweetener adjust accordingly
1 cup crushed ice
1/2 cup milk
pinch of cardamom powder( totally optional)


Process
Blend all the ingredients until well mixed , I use my mega powered Vitamix


Garnish with fresh strawberries and trust me you would want to lick the glass for that very last  last drop, I promise.


This also go to the very talented  and super creative Rajee who  blog about Styling and Designing Interiors at her blog Styling and Design with Rajee Sood. Rajee is hosting a tea party and what's a party in Delhi without lassi I say !!

Previously blogged lassi recipes







17 comments:

Kala said...

That strawberry lassi looks absolutely delicious:) But, I have to say that mango is my favorite and I see that you have a recipe for that too - thank you:):)

Sharmilee! :) said...

Yummy looking lassi, luv the click

Sukanya Ramkumar said...

This is my favorite too. Looks so good. Nice recipe. YUM!

Aruna Manikandan said...

looks yummy......
nice clicks dear :)

Priti said...

Yum ..I love this got in my space too ...love the click

Sreelu said...

Thanks all for your compliements

Sathya Sankar said...

Strawberry lassi looks delicious!

www.appetitetreats.com

Xiaolu @ 6 Bittersweets said...

I absolutely love lassi! Your mango saffron version looks great, too.

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emreen said...

What a tempting pic...!! An easy recipe too... !

Sreelu said...

Thanks Satya, Xiaolu and Emreen

Jay said...

Hy Sreelu,
lassi looks pretty yummy n lovely..
first time here..fascinating space you have..love your presentation n gorgeous clicks..
Am your new follower now..:)
do stop by mine sometime..
Tasty Appetite

Simran said...

The strawberry lassi looks great and is easy too :) But since I love mangoes am going to try the mango lassi too!

Patricia Torres said...

wow!! wow!.. i love love lassi.. Your pics are amazing..

Sensible Vegetarian said...

Love the lassi and your photographs even more.

My Saffron Kitchen said...

looks so yummy...nice clicks too..

buy rift account said...

WoW! this is great best for a summer. .refreshing.=)

 
Web Statistics