Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Garden Log - Summer Color

Garden Log - Summer Color

A peak into my modest sub urban yard and a look into what's adding color .
My hardy Clemantis
Peach colored rose, smells divine

Yellow Rose , makes an excellent cut flower, love the burst of color it add to the table
Classic Red Rose
My favorite creeper rose, love the burnt orange
Red Rose creepers

My modest vegetable patch all prepped , fertilized and mulched and ready for summer bounty
Heirloom melon
My summer favorite heirloom tomatoes, can't wait
Bottle Squash
Vegetable patch after planting, crossing fingers that these plants survive the snails and make it through the weird weather this year.

So what are you growing in your yard this summer, drop by a line mentioning the same.






12 comments:

Sailaja said...

Beautiful garden. Roses just looks like my garden... I have the same colored roses :)

All the best on the vegetable patch

Chitra said...

hi nice work
lovely roses.

Siri said...

Beautiful shots Sree. Gardening is so relaxing and so much fun. Once we get everything, I am planning to have some potted plants for vegetables and now roses too. (after looking at your pics)...Do keep updating us about your newly made vegetable patch :-)

Hugs,
Siri

Rumana Rawat said...

What a beautiful garden , i wish i was staying near by you:)

Sreelu said...

Thanks all, plants are very easy and hardy so it's a breeze growing them

AlwaysHappyKya said...

Am speechless.

Where do you get time for gardening after work, kids, home and cooking?

Woman, you are an inspiration..

* goes away to sulk feeling bad for not doing any planting this summer *

Jackie and Jon said...

Flowers are my favorite subject to photograph! You are fortunate to have such beautiful blossoms!

Johnny said...

I am try to grow the Yellow Roses this year! My thumb is not so green so I am not sure how they will come out!

nirankar said...

Wow
Amazing blog to follow
I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog .
Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy.

Keep Posting
Indian Restaurant

Xiaolu @ 6 Bittersweets said...

They're all so lovely! Especially the red rose creepers =)

Wendy said...

Good luck with your garden...I live nestled up to the Sierras. No snails, but every other creature immaginable! Last night I picked swiss chard, early, but still great. Looking forward to following your blog.

tedjorusdi said...

Your flowers are very beautiful and interesting, very enjoyable if gardening was done with a happy heart.

tedjorusdi
http://www.gadenfarm.com

 
Web Statistics