Thursday, June 30, 2011

If This Saree Was A Room

I am sure I have mentioned this gazillion times best part of blogging personally for me is getting to know some of the most talented people from all walks of life their passion, energy and just the sheer display of talent is just jaw dropping. I love my hobby and feel so blessed that it has enriched me in more ways than I can imagine.

And adding to the series is my virtual designer blog dost Designwali, I have been hooked to her blog every since I saw If Saree was a room series, without much adieu presenting

If This Saree Was A Room







Now it would not be fun if I published the whole series would it ? so go check out Designwali for the rest of the eye candy !!

2 comments:

Designwali said...

aww thanks Sreelu ...glad you enjoy as much as I love posting it!

Patricia Torres said...

Oh.. I've seen this post at Designwali.. Its such an inspiration.. wow!!

 
Web Statistics