Spicy Baked Cappelletti Pasta - Ultimate Comfort Food
Have my parents visiting me cannot tell you how happy that makes me feel . This time on took a vow to not let my mom in the kitchen, she is always on the giving end, never takes a break so this vacation I want to make sure I pamper both of them as much as I can. Fortunately for me both my parents are very enthusiastic and love to try out new cuisine or a new recipe and this gives me a chance to experiment as well.
Made baked pasta for dinner yesterday simple and that's what I call as comfort food.
Ingredients Makes for about 3-4 medium sized ramekins
1 cup of pasta of your choice
For white sauce
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp all purpose flour
salt according to taste
pepper according to taste
1 garlic finely minced
1 tbsp of taco seasoning
1/2 tbsp of pepper flakes/paprika
1 cup milk
1 cup of shredded cheese ( I used combination of feta and Mexican blend)
Process to make white pasta sauce
1. In a medium sized pan melt butter and add garlic and saute for few seconds, add pepper flakes and mix well.
2. Now add flour and saute for few seconds and then add milk and the rest of the ingredients and
allow to cook on medium heat stirring constantly to avoid burning.
3. remove from heat and keep aside
6. In a medium sized ramekin add the prepared pasta and top it with generous amour of cheese.
7. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees .
8. Cover the top of the ramekin with aluminum foil and allow it to bake for 8 -10 minutes.
10. Remove from heat and serve piping hot.