Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Little Pleasures In Life - Garden Chronicles

Little Pleasures In Life - Garden Chronicles


It's the small things in life that add so much color , meaning and fun like an unexpected hug from kids out of the blue,  reading without disturbance better homes and gardens the day it arrives, like all your traffic lights synced to green when you are late to work or like today unexpected bloom in the yard.
I have this beautiful Arabic Jasmine in my yard which always seems like it's counting days before it dies, yet every year tree blooms and gives me a handful of Jasmines which transport me back instantly to Indian summers.

Though the blooms are few in number they are gigantic in size for a Jasmine flower and the fragrance fills the entire room , no kidding !!!
It's always sad to see the season end but again just like today I hope it will bloom again in about a year out of the blue and will brighten my day !!!

7 comments:

Prathima Rao said...

Gorgeous clicks!!!! Totally loved ur space sweets & happy to follow u :) Keep rocking gurl!!!
Prathima Rao
Prats Corner

Priya (Yallapantula) Mitharwal said...

Truely beautiful :)

hemalata said...

Excellent clicks and simply superb,keep rocking dear.

notyet100 said...

Wow :)

kankana said...

I am not much into gardening but started patio gardening this summer and s far only my basil and tomato survived.. rosemary and marigold flower is sad and looks like they will not survive. :( Your flower looks beautiful.

Jay said...

lovely clik..
nice presentation..
happy following u..:)
you are welcome in my space too..
Tasty Appetite

AudreyO said...

Wow, the flower it beautiful. As I type I have 4 hand picked roses sitting here on my desk. The fragrance is so amazing.

 
Web Statistics