Friday, September 9, 2011

Weekend Read


This weekend just like any other is going to be a busy one, will be meeting virtual friends in person for the first time and old friends over lunch on Sunday. I had this big summer reading list that I wanted to finish during summer but summer came and went by in a blink and did not get a chance to read even a single one.

I feel lost and disconnected when I don't read for a long time, reading is my therapy and the impact it has on me is significant, that's why I put extra effort to choose books that matter and so that I do not end up wasting my precious "me"  time.

One such book that has topped my reading list is The Dressmaker of Khair Khana, got my hands on it yesterday night and it was hard to put it down once I started hopefully this weekend I get to finish it.

Will write my review once I get to complete the book, so what are you doing for the weekend any good book recommendations , would love to hear from you.

Have a happy weekend , thank god for the short week here in the US.

1 comments:

GB said...

Do let us know how the book read! I'm on a Pico Iyer kick, just finished the second book on my reading list-- would highly recommend Global soul.

 
Web Statistics