Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Diwali Inspiration -V - Food Glorious Food- Dessert Special

As promised this post will get all your taste buds tickled, all the recipes below are from food blogger I follow and admire, the passion, creativity and enthusiasm they encompass is amazing,  I am so glad to have met some of them in person and other virtually, wishing all my dear food bloggers an advance Diwali Greetings !!

Cannot even mention the number of recipes I have bookmarked to try from the bloggers below, what better time to share with my readers than now, hope you get to try some of my picks below for your Diwali party click on the title/link for the recipe


Mouth watering Mysore Pak with step by step instructions






comprehensive list of Diwali Sweets
Besan Laddo's can't get any sexier than this

Cassata Icecream Yummmmmm 



Kesar Pista Kulfi

Tomorrow's post is going to be all about Flowers, it will be a visual treat I promise, so check back ..

7 comments:

Anu said...

lovely collections

kankana said...

Early morning blog hopping is not good! I am saving this post dear ... have to try out these eventually :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these wonderful pictures of Diwali desserts and for promising to get recipes. I also would like to share an encyclopedia article on the beautiful significance of Diwali foods to complement your wonderful write up here. http://www.ifood.tv/network/diwali

Priya (Yallapantula) Mitharwal said...

wow, that is such a presentation, enough to make anyone drool. Amazing, love all of them.

Nags said...

omg! that's quite a list :) hope you have a happy and safe diwali Sree :)

Kala said...

Yummy garnishes sreelu :)

miami real estate said...

Tempting!! my taste buds are tickled. I have a sweet tooth so at the moment my eyes are feasting over these sweet temptations. These sweets definitely blends well with the festival of lights.

 
Web Statistics