Monday, October 24, 2011

Diwali Inspiration VI

Well Diwali is almost here,this will be my final post on Diwali decoration/inspiration. I like to keep things simple and doable, found the below links and I think I know how my house is going to be decked this Diwali :)





Now for the lucky folks in India where fresh flowers are abundant sky sure is the limit. If ever I get to celebrate Diwali in India I would probably spend a fortune decking the halls with garlands below. Nothing beats the smell of fresh roses ,marigolds and Jasmines.

via

Check out all my previous posts on Diwali here

8 comments:

MyKitchen Flavors-BonAppetit!. said...

Dear Blogger Friend,Wish U a Warm and Happy Diwali.Enjoy the Festivities with taste-filled delights,Safe and Delicious Memorable Moments - Regards, Christy Gerald

Priya (Yallapantula) Mitharwal said...

Love your decorations and inspirations :)

GB said...

Those are some lovely ideas--I miss the scent of Jasmine.... :)

Wishing you and your family a very happy Diwali!

Hulda Clark said...

Happy Diwali!!
You have managed well decorated house interior designing, use of color shades, light of candles all are looking fabulous!

Designwali said...

great ideas! happy diwali!

kankana said...

I love decoration with plain glass . the photo with the stones and one flower and candle floating .. LOVE THAT!

chandrabali said...

Gorgeous Post

Kala said...

Loved ur flower candles lovely n awesome decorations :)

 
Web Statistics