1. Boil noodles as per instructions, place noodles in a bowl and toss oil till noodles are well coated and leave aside.
2. Heat wok when hot add tbsp of oil, add garlic, ginger and crushed red peppers and saute till garlic turns brown.
3. Now add onions and saute till onions turn translucent
4. Add remaining vegetables and saute for 2-3 minutes intent is to not over cook the vegetables but to have a crunch.
5. Now add sauce and add toss in cooked noodles
6. Adjust for salt and and toss noodles with green onions and remove from heat.
7. Optionally you can break and egg and toss the noodles till its well cooked.
As we come to the end of the year thankful for the year gone by and looking forward to new year, hope the coming year brings peace and happiness.