Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sankrathi/Pongal Subakanshalu

సంక్రాతి శుభాకాంక్షలు


 Wishing all my readers a very happy Sankranti, may the year be as sweet and delicious as these Jamoons.

Sankrathi holds a very special place for me, the festivities, grand parents,cousins,shopping, food and not to mention card sessions everything around it was so special and fun growing up. Grew up experiencing the true way as done in villages. Wish I could turn time and relive those moments all over again this time with my kids.

For now I will relish those sweet memories and look forward to spending the weekend with family & friends.
Wishing all my readers a very happy Pongal/Sankranti


Don't forget to check out few of my previous post of Pongal/Sankranti

Sankarthi in Pictures
Festival Dishes
Kattu Pongal
Vada/Gaarelu

5 comments:

Pavani said...

Happy Pongal to you too Sreelu.. Those jamuns look perfectly round and delicious. Enjoy your festival weekend.

kankana said...

Happy Pongal and Happy Shankranthi to you too sweetie and those jamuns .. YUMMY. :) :)

notyet100 said...

Wish ya happy festival,..:)

Osias said...

awesome blog. Thanks for sharing

Sound Horn Please said...

Hey Sreelu- Thanks for the lovely comment :) Happy New Year to you too and HAPPY Pongal! I've been following all your posts on google reader and have been a little lazy about commenting- Need to change that asap! :)

 
Web Statistics