Easy Peasy Kale Chips - Delicious, Healthy & Easy
A beautiful weekend comes to an end, this weekend was just the way I wanted some R&R, attended a beautiful Indian wedding that transported me back home and brought down sunday evening with a dear friend.
Last week was filled with too many conflicts some wanted and some unwanted. As they say all is well that ends well, so a relaxing weekend was all I needed to get recharged.
Every trip to farmers market motivates me to cook something different and to experiment. With abundant fresh greens picked up Kale and decided to make Kale chips. Tried Kale chips for the first time in Whole foods and I was sold. Today's recipe comes very very close to the store brought and the best part you control the ingredients that go into it.
Super easy, quick and takes less than 10 minutes .
1 bunch of Kale - about 8-10 stems
tbsp of Olive oil
tbsp of garlic salt
pinch of chaat masala (optional)
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Wash Kale and wipe it towel dry.
3. With a kitchen scissors , cut along the stem of the kale and remove the hard part .
4. Now cut Kale leaves into about 2-3 inch pieces
5. In a bowl add Kale leaves, olive oil, garlic salt and chaat masala and give it a good toss till all the Kale leaves are well coated.
7. Bake them in the oven on the middle rack for about 12 minutes.
Finally saw this on Pintrest and could not agree more, sometimes we forget the basic rules, made me think and also a reminder to others.
Have a super week ahead everyone.