Grilled Nectarines - With Honey, Vanilla &Berries - Must Try On Your Next Camping Trip - Has Summer Written All Over It
Grilled Nectarines - With Honey, Vanilla & Berries
1. In a microwaveable bowl add butter, sugar, Vanilla, ginger and lemon zest and mix well
2. Microwave on high for about two minutes checking in between
3. Remove from microwave and mix till sugar and butter are completely melted and mixed. Keep aside.
4. Clean and cut Nectarines into half, remove seed and lather butter sugar mixture, place berries in the middle and glaze with sugar butter solution. Add spring of mint and fresh lemon zest.
5. Wrap Nectarines in a aluminium foil and place in on the BBQ grill, fire pit or grill in an oven on medium heat for about 3~5 minutes
|8. Optionally you can add fresh berries instead of grilling if you wish you. Since the fruit is in season and is very sweet few drop of lemon juice will also enhance the flavor.|
Throw them into the campfire, wait for few minutes under the stars and in the company of your loved ones and cherish these delicious goodness.
This recipe can be made from Peaches, Nectarines, Apricots, Apples or even plums.
Stay safe and happy Fourth of July !!!!!