It is Thanksgiving already, truly grateful for my family and friends, and many countless blessings showered.
Today's version of mine is slightly enhanced from what I was used to growing up.
2~3 cups of cubed Radish
2~3 Thai chilies sliced thinly
1 tsp grated ginger (optionally)
2 tbsp of fresh mint chopped finely
2 tbsp of corriander chopped finely
2 tspn of lemon jest
2 tbsp of freshly ground pepper
3/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
salt according to taste
1. Mix lemon juice and all the ingredients except for radish and mix well.
2. Add cubed radishes and toss well.
3. Store in a air tight container, works best when marinated for atleast 2 days
4. With weather being so cold, I left radishes to be marinated at room temperature.
5. If you live in warm weather marinate in an air tight container in a refrigerator
6. You might have to adjust for salt once radishes are marinated